- For referrals, you may contact the most convenient office for your patient.
- Please provide signed orders for an evaluation for treatment.
- Our staff will verify and pre-authorize insurance benefits.
- Patient’s caregiver/parent will be reached by phone to schedule an appointment.
- Our Patient Coordinator will schedule an initial evaluation with the family.
- Based on the results of that evaluation, the evaluating therapist will recommend the frequency of services in a Plan of Care to be approved by the PCP.
- The therapist and office staff will assist the family with scheduling appointments.
Download, print, and fill out the Physician’s Referral Form.
You may also fax your own referral form to our office.